Here are some I have made at home for the Seaway trip I have planned for the first week in November.
This is the first batch with just black. I wast working on the process and how much of the solvent to use and how much rubbing needs to happen for the transfer.
Here is a closer picture of the front and back of them.
I used the directions at http://justsomethingimade.com/2009/07/custom-wooden-nickels-poker-chips-more/
I had trouble finding the blender pens in and around Leesburg so I tried the other method using nail polish remover but it would dry before I could get the toner to transfer. So I found the instructions on a youtube video to use Xylol Xylene. (make sure you have a well ventilated location for the project)
But it went pretty fast and If I would have had another person to help me with it to take the paper and tape off them once I had finished rubbing them I could have done them much faster. All in all a nice first run. I will be running off the same template but on a color copier so the Seaway trail logo will be in color and see how it goes. I will post some pictures of those once they are done.
My cost was ~$3 for a package of 2 dozen of the disks and ~$18 for the can of the solvent.... but it is way more then I will ever use and if anyone is thinking about doing a project like this please let me know and we can see about getting you some of mine because I will never use it all. As I am only shooting to do ~200 of them at this time (a set for me and a set for my mom who is doing the trail with me) my total cost should be $42 plus the negligible cost of the printouts.