New Feature on the NoVAGO Board!!!!

Showcasing some of your fellow cachers!

New Feature on the NoVAGO Board!!!!

Postby TeamRJJO-Jenn » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:45 am

We would like to introduce a new feature of the NoVAGO Board called "Cacher Spotlight."

In this section of the forums, we will get to know some of our local cachers better or even for the first time by reading more about them and their geocaching experiences. We hope to rotate this spotlight about once a month or so.

I have reached out to several folks recently and asked them if they would like to be a featured cacher and in the "Spotlight." Members have been very excited about this new feature and the responses have been excellent. If you would like to be featured in the Spotlight, please contact me. Also, you might find me contacting you :)

Stay tuned for our FIRST Cacher in the Spotlight! He/She/They will be unveiled shortly. A series of Geocaching related questions were answered and they will be posted here in an individual thread in this section. If you have additional questions for the featured cacher, feel free to post them in the thread.

ENJOY!!
TeamRJJO-Jenn

Former Officer

Postby TeamRJJO-Jenn » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:56 am

I have reclassified the dating on the Cacher Spotlights starting this month. We did not miss any months, I just fixed the dates.

I am always looking for Cachers to volunteer for the Spotlight!!! Contact me if you are interested...

Jenn
TeamRJJO(C)

teamrjjo@cox.net or PM throught the site
TeamRJJO-Jenn

Former Officer

Return to Monthly Cacher Spotlight